You have an amazing opportunity October 23-25 to experience African energy project development. Many Carolina-based, Africa energy developers, including AEG International, the Afribiz Foundation, the African Investment Corporation, Amana Global Services, ProGlobal Partners, SBM Solar and SEWW Energy will bring their African project development partners to Charlotte to meet you.
- The Minister of Energy and Industry for Guinea-Bissau
- The Director of Chad’s Industrial Property and Technology Directorate
- The Governor of Kinshasa, the largest city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- The President of Africa United
- An official from COMESA, the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Arica
- An official from Congo Brazzaville
- An official from NEPAD, the New Partnership for Africa’s Development
- a former African Development Bank official
- the Deputy Coordinator for US AID Power Africa
- Officials from U.S. Department of Commerce Commercial Service
- the International Trade Manager of the North Carolina Economic Development Partnership
- the Chief Executive Officer of XCBG International
The Energizing Africa through Partnerships conference will be held at the Foundation for the Carolinas on Monday and Tuesday, October 23rd and 24th, and hosted at the offices of K&L Gates and Parker Poe on Wednesday, October 25th. REGISTER NOW – E4 Carolinas members pay $69/person and non-members $119/person for the entire three day conference.
We thank our sponsors