- Safety Briefing
- Overview of the day’s program
- Self-introduction of all attendees
12:30 – 1:30 pm “The Enemy Within” Case Study, Jack Barsky, Author
1:30 – 2:30 pm Learnings from the FBI and InfraGuard, Jim Granozio, Special Agent, U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
2:30 – 2:45 pm Networking Break
4:45 pm – Meeting Concludes
About our Speakers:
- Jack Barsky, Author of The Enemy Within – Jack is a former Soviet Agent who rose to senior roles within the Energy Industry and has been featured on 60 Minutes and will be available for book sales and signing. He will share observations on best practices in assuring organization security.
- James “Jim” Granozio FBI Special Agent joined the FBI in July 2003 and was assigned to the Newark Field Office where he investigated organized crime, public corruption and cybercrime matters. Agent Granozio was subsequently selected for a supervisory position in the FBI’s Cyber Division in Washington, D.C. In 2012, he was transferred to the Charlotte Field Office where he now investigates cyber national security matters and serves as FBI Coordinator for the Charlotte and Eastern Carolina InfraGard Chapters.
- Timothy D. Bloechl, Director Cyber Security Quantum Research International, will share specific case studies from incidents of intrusion and hacking and ransomware attacks and outline what can your leadership team begin doing today to mitigate risks in real time.
- Matt Sadinsky , CEO, PReP Intl., has cofounded companies and led large HR organizations. He has developed products and teams focused on creating vibrant learning organizations. Matt has promoted the use state-of-the-art tools and processes to design and implement effective growth and transformation strategies for over thirty years. His career has been centered in the energy industry where he has served utilities and energy technology manufacturers and service providers.
- Adam Bridgers, Attorney at Law, Fisher & Phillips LLP is an attorney in the Charlotte office. He represents businesses across the United States faced with employment and privacy-related issues. Adam is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) and advises clients on data security laws, data breaches, privacy policies, and workplace monitoring. In addition to privacy, he regularly practices in the areas of employment litigation, labor relations, and wage and hour law..